Carbide Buttons for DTH Drill Bit
|FOB Price:||US $330-350 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $330-350/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: QZ series
- Certification: ISO Ce
- Usage: Well Drilling, Masonry Drilling
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packaging
- Origin: Fujian China
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Trademark: Qideli
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 82071990
- Name: domed carbide button, parabolic/semi-ballistic button, ballistic button, sharp button, flat button
- Brand: Qideli
- Model: QZ05
- Dimension: standard or customized
- Cobalt content: 6%
- WC content: 94%
- Advantage: suitable for kinds of drill bits, formation. High abrasive resistance.
QIDELI is an engineering company in mining and rock excavation.
- We offer THE COMPLETE SOLUTION including drill bits, DTH hammer, drill rods, shank adapters, accessories and added value services.
- We offer top hammer equipment for every application, such as underground mining and quarries, road and construction.
- We've been involved in the mining industry for 20 years. We look for excellent performance in our products and service.
- We provide good quality and better price drill tools, that means excellent hole quality and low-cost drilling for you.
- We can delivery in 2-3 days if we have products in stock, special design and customize products need 20-30 days.
- We can delivery according to customers' requirement, by sea, by air or express. We have long cooperation with DHL, TNT, EMS, UPS, FedEx.
- Standard export packing. Wooden boxes, plastic boxes, carton packing, all with anti-collision foam.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
As an original equipment manufacturer, drilling tools from QIDELI meet the highest engineering standards in order to be productive in the toughest working environments.
We are continuously improving our service offering to meet the market demand. Please contact us to find out which model is available on your market.
- SGS field certification manufacture.
- Directory membership unit of the national industry association.
- Having multiple design patent.